The Texas Account Executive will be primarily responsible for engaging schools, school districts and school systems in the state of Texas. Through their knowledge of the Abre solution and education market, they will work with a variety of stakeholders to define the best solution, inform and educate as needed and promote confidence in the overall platform ultimately leading to the successful sale of the Abre platform.
- Represent and grow the Abre brand in the market
- Thoroughly understand teacher, school and district software challenges and how Abre addresses them
- Proactively interact with prospects and customers resulting in new sales as well as expansion and renewals of the Abre platform
- Within Abre, be the voice of the customer and the market so we continue to evolve in our mission to effectively serve the education market
- Qualify prospects thoroughly and manage the majority of the buying process individually (e.g. ability to demonstrate the platform and apps)
- Report activity in the company’s sales automation software
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability to sell education software and/or services to K-12 schools in Texas
- An affinity for utilizing and explaining technology
- Proven sales skills and experience – driven, empathetic, passionate, organized and articulate.
- Collaborative – one who wants to contribute to the greater good
- Uncompromising in follow up and follow through
- Ability to travel is a requirement
- Experience as a teacher or administrator in K-12 education is a plus