- Setup a web server (LAMP) – We suggest PHP 7 and MySQL 5.5
- Download the latest version of Abre from https://github.com/abreio/Abre/releases
- Extract code and place in public html folder.
- Launch the public html folder in your web browser and complete the installation.
Creating a Google Console Project
- In order to sign into Abre you will need to create a Google Console Project.
- Once the project is created, add the following API’s:
- Analytics API
- Gmail API
- Google Calendar API
- Google Classroom API
- Google Drive API
- Google Picker API
- Google+ API
- Add a API key and OAuth client ID
- For the Google OAuth client ID at the following:
- Authorized redirect URIs – https://yourabredomain.org/index.php