Abre Platform Product Roadmap
What we’ve done and where we are taking the Abre Platform.
Current work in progress
- Forms & Plans App Customer Feedback Requests
- Improving Forms Builder UI/UX to provide a sticky menu.
- Added a report to show staff, students, or parents who have and have not completed a form.
- Add “Save Draft” Functionality when filling out a form. This will be available to the user if the form owner allows this behavior.
- Ability to print out a completed form (PDF Render and Print).
- Ability to bulk create a plan for a set number of students.
- People App
- Release People App (Improved Directory App) to beta testing schools.
- Partners App
- Release Partners App to beta testing schools.
- Class App
- Work with beta testing schools to refine Class App.
Work starting in the near future
- Behavior App
- Improved Behavior App admin filters for viewing data.
- Adding realtime graphs/charts for commonly requested Behavior information.
- Q2 2019
- Additional fields/enhancements to Students App (504 Chip, Address2 field)
- Migration from ItemConnect to ItemLogic (Certica)
- Partners App (Beta)
- Additional Students App Data Views for Teacher
- Terra Nova
- ProgressBook HMAC to oAuth 2.0 transition
- Support for “Victim of Violence” field in Behavior App
- Ability for Forms App admins to search and view all created forms
- Sharing of Curriculum/Learn Courses with other Abre schools
- IMS Global Common Cartridge export ability for Curriculum App
- SameGoal (IEP Anywhere) Students App integration