The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing and executing both direct, inbound, and social media marketing campaigns to drive interactions with our messaging, content, and ultimately drive demand for our platform. This role will manage our overall marketing calendar and support the events that Abre holds and attends. Abre uses Hubspot to manage all outbound and inbound marketing as well as our sales management and enablement system. Having a solid working knowledge of and relevant experience using Hubspot is a requirement for this position.
The Marketing Manager will be the execution arm of the marketing team comprised of the CEO, VP of Sales, VP of Product and VP of Customer Success with the primary responsibility to execute Abre’s marketing strategy. Responsibilities include:
- managing and executing email campaigns, social media execution via HubSpot
- keeping a content calendar and managing our content creation
- monitor social platforms and respond as appropriate
- manage, monitor, and report on results via Hubspot
- Develop and deliver strategies and tactics for inbound and outbound multi-channel campaigns including events, trade shows, direct mail, email marketing, SEO/SEM, social, website, display advertising, etc.
- Experience in or passion for education
- Experience using Hubspot Marketing software
- Experience developing and managing marketing campaigns
- Excellent writing and communication skills