Abre’s Customer Success Associates are the critical link between the delivery of our software platform and the schools or districts after the sale is complete. Their primary responsibility is to ensure our customers have a smooth implementation of our platform. This includes supporting the initial integrations, stakeholder engagement with the product and delivery of any needed training and best practices for how schools effectively use Abre.
- Working with the business development team, the CSA will manage the post sale implementation of Abre software by coordinating with the Customer, Abre product team and third party partners (typically IT entities) on the initial data integration requirements
- The CSA will lead onsite or web-based training for Abre users to ensure understanding of the software to drive high adoption rates
- The CSA will be the main point of contact for Customers to address any questions and effectively manage the resolution of any issues
- The CSA will assist the business development team on opportunities or issues that could impact retention or growth of a Customer
- Document all activity
- Experience in or passion for Education
- An affinity for utilizing and explaining technology
- Customer Service and Project management skills and experience – Collaborative, Organized and Articulate.
- A bias towards action. Gets things done.
- Uncompromising in follow up and follow through
- Problem solver with the ability to work with a software development team
- Customer advocate who is passionate about delivering value