The Account Executive will be primarily responsible for engaging schools, school districts and school systems. Through their knowledge of the Abre solution and education market, they will work with a variety of stakeholders to define the best solution, inform and educate as needed and promote confidence in the overall platform ultimately leading to the successful sale of the Abre platform.
- Represent the Abre Brand in the market
- Thoroughly understand Teacher, School and District software challenges and how Abre addresses them
- Pro-actively interact with Prospects and Customers resulting in new sales as well as expansion and renewal of the Abre platform
- Within Abre, be the voice of the customer and the market so we continue to evolve in our mission to effectively serve the Education market
- Qualify prospects thoroughly and manage the majority of the buying process individually (e.g. ability to demonstrate the platform and Apps)
- Report activity in the company’s sales automation software
- An affinity for utilizing and explaining technology
- Proven Sales and Customer Service skills and experience – Empathetic, Passionate, Organized and Articulate.
- Collaborative- one who wants to contribute to the greater good
- Uncompromising in follow up and follow through
- Experience as a teacher or administrator in K-12 education is a plus